About the College
Business leaders all across this nation are seeking well qualified, professionally skilled workers to assist them with their growth and business development. By enrolling at the North Central Kansas Technical College you will have begun the first step in establishing a life-long partnership with our institution which will provide you with the educational training and skills necessary for a successful career in today's world.
North Central Kansas Technical College highlights at a glance.
- North Central Kansas Technical College is accredited by the Kansas Board of Regents and the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- 24 programs of study over two campuses located in North Central Kansas - Beloit and Hays.
- Beloit Campus - Students may enjoy many activities on campus. The Student Union contains a game room with television, ping pong, pool table and foosball. Recreational facilities also include an indoor swimming pool, air conditioned gymnasium and wellness center.
- Campus housing and food services available on the Beloit Campus.
- Prepare for today's work and business environment in only 9 to 18 months, depending on your program of study.
- Superior placement rating averaging over 90% annually.
- Extensive hands-on training with internships available in most programs of study.
- Salary upon graduation comparable to graduates of 2 and 4 year institutions.
- As a perspective student, you may have some questions about our college we would like to answer. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page that we have dedicated to help answer those possible questions. If this page does not answer all of the questions you may have, please feel free to call us at 800 658-4655 so we may personally answer your questions.
North Central Kansas Technical College (NCKTC), an institution of higher education, provides life-long educational opportunities to a diverse population leading to productive lives for the benefit of a global society. We are dedicated to providing a curriculum in a supportive learning environment designed to promote a personalized, educational experience that will enhance an individual's opportunity to develop to his or her full potential.
North Central Kansas Technical College is committed to being a leader in innovative workforce development and a world class learning resource for the ever changing needs of business and industry.