The Digital Marketing Program prepares students for a career in the fast-paced, ever-changing landscape of social media. Upon completion of the program, students are prepared to effectively manage a variety of social and digital-media platforms for the purpose of business marketing. Students receive training in social media applications, marketing, web development and privacy and security issues. Students also research social media ethics and trends. Second-year students gain practical experience in creating and executing social media campaigns. Students have the option of earning a Digital Marketing Certificate (one-year program) or an Associate of Applied Science degree (two-year program).
- Identify trends in digital media usage.
- Operate different social media applications.
- Create marketing strategies targeted to specific digital media applications.
- Generate marketing leads using digital media platforms.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing campaign.
- Track and rate the success of a digital marketing campaign.
Got a question regarding the Digital Marketing program?
T▸ - Course eligible for transfer to a state university.